Hooker Furniture & You
When you do what you love, it shows. Which is why we have never lost sight of the fact that our success is due to the hard work, dedication, talent and diversity of our team. We're looking for talented people like you to help us continue to build our family of brands (Hooker Furniture Collection, Sam Moore, and Bradington Young) and to deliver quality home furnishings our customers have come to expect.
Take this opportunity to browse through our job openings and perhaps you too will become a part of an 85+ year old company with endless possibilities for the future.
At Hooker Furniture, we offer an industry-leading benefits program that provides the protection, peace of mind and flexibility that our employees need to build a better life - both at home and at work.
From comprehensive health and life insurance plans, to work/life programs, and a 401(k) plan, Hooker Furniture employees can choose the coverage that best fits their unique needs.
Our Benefits Options Include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance - with a generous Company subsidy
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan 401(k) - immediate vesting, generous company match and Roth and Pre-Tax deferral options
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Tuition Assistance Scholarship Program for children
- Onsite Fitness Centers, Health Promotion Events and Health Fair
- Employee Purchase Program - with great discounts and one-of-a-kind furniture pieces
- Training Development Opportunities
- Community Involvement Opportunities
We offer an industry-leading benefits program
to build a better life - both at home and at work.